jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

WILD ANIMALS AND PETS



I don´t think I am a real animal lover because I love animals, I like to help them , give them food, caress them, but I don´t protect all animals, because I eat meat only fish, I don´t like red meat and chicken. I only protect dogs and cats because they are the closest to me.
I had a small dog, his name was algodon, he was white and had long hair, also he had a small brown spot. I had it when I was 10 years old. He lived 5 years, and then he got sick, so and my family took the decision to sacrifice it so that he would not suffer. After that we did´t want another pet in the family. However I love dogs and I need one in my life, I love to caress or touch his/her ears, for this I persuaded my mom that we should have a new dog. The dog arrived in my birthday number 19, I loved it, his name is Apolo, he is a blonde and big dog. He sleeps with me, he loves to stretch out and gain space in my bed, he likes to play with his ball and run and run up and down the street when we take him out for a walk  , also he loves to get in the car and run after cats. I love him, he is the best dog together with algodon.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...