miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

The Best Concert ever

I have not been to many concert, I have been only to 3. One of them is Silvio Rodriguez concert, this it was my firts concert and it was at the Monumental stadium in December 2012, I has 13 years old and I went with my uaunt and my cousins. I love this show because it was the first, I never go , the sensations to hear the music so loud, see all the people singing the same song, all at the same time, see de light of cellphone is the espectacular show, went you see it from afar in the gallery, althoug the person who is singing looks small, all the rest looks wonderful. He sang many songs, I knew 6 but i really didn´t care, while the rest of people sang, I was observe them, many people cry when sang, others kissed a his parner, other sang with all his hard and the rest of people film the concert. One of the songs that i love is "ojala " and the other song is " mi unicornio azul" the letter of this songs it make me remember  my cousin because she sing this song for her father who left when she was little girl.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...