martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experimental enviroment, being a job in indoors and the other half outdoors. But I don´t have a especific job or a place.  If I  had decide to travel, I love it, because it´s exciting, meet new culture, people, places, and get rich for experiences. Work in a office I don´t like very much because I feel boring and my attention is short , I lose this very quickly. I study Arquitecture, I like the carrera, all the information they give us, because I think that everything helps us to develop as a person and professional. but I don´t  know mention I will take or a what  I will develop.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...