miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

My Favorite Children Program

 

My favorite tv programme when i was a child was the lazy town. I started waching it when i was very little. I watched this program  sometimes in the morning before i went to the school, when i came back always I watched it again, the same episode. The program was about for a girl, her name is Stephanie , she arrive to the town and she make friends. In the city lives a Sportacus, he is a heroe, he teaches them to be agiles, make  sport and eat healthy a all the children .  both of them always searching adventures and "they fight" the villain, this person is a Robbie Rotten, he try that children hate a sportacus  and stephanie because he want the city, was a city lazy, he disguises himself and trie to ridicule them. I enjoyed waching this tv programme because i liked the pink hair the protagonism and I like the dances or coreography. I trying to do. 









No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...