martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

THE WORST PLACE I HAVE BEEN


I´m not sure which has been the worst place where have Ibeen, but the hostal in Viña del Mar. This is a city in region Valparaiso, the picunches were first residents in viña del mar, when Pedro de Valdivia with his collaborators arrived they distributed the ground. They killed the aborigines and abused them when forced them to work in the estuary Marga - Marga extracting gold. 

The hostal has a cafeteria in the first floor, the owners give us the attic. When I arrived the last floor, I saw four beds, all together, the ceiling was small, my dad crash with it. The smell the bedroom was closed or old and dusty. When why all get in bed nobody could sleep, I feelt like I couldn´t breathe, the air was heavy, when I could sleep I woke up because my mum was talking alone, she shouted and called her dad, "help me " said, my grandfather is dead long time ago. We all woke  her up, she said there was a man her that he wanted to choke her and he wanted  us to leave. Nobody slept anymore, then at 6 o´clock we left. Is it the worse hostal where I have been.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...