miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

ELECTION DAY

 I think that your vote is very important, you have to take seriosly becauseyou express your opinion, your dissatisfaction, or your vote for person you think or belive will do better for the country. I go to vote in the next presidential election although I don´t belive anything to the candidates because is my duty as citizen, and many women´s fight for this right. In my opinion I don´t like very much the electoral campaigns, I think people try to buy your vote or gain your atention promising things they don´t do. Maybe someone people try to do but no all.  The quealities should a person have are a person responsible, honest, worker, and this person have gain to make a change. Don´t be good at person. who wants everithing for him or benefit a the same old, if not benefit all person who need him. I think consider becoming a politician but I don´t like the atmosphere or all tour round or silver. And I don´t see much the electoral campaigns so that I don´t make a constructive criticism but I say something is that the electoral campaigns they should be honestly and the candidates should be trasparent and honestly with people.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...