jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


In the future, when I finish my undergraduate course, I would like to take a course on Patrimony and Restoration, The reasons to take the course is because I like the patrimony and the restoration, I think that these topics are so special an entertaining  although they sound boring. Also in order to preserve the identity,  the some place or country, it is necessary to preserve our history and remember the facts . I like to study in chile and in the other countries, for example cuba and brasil, but the Europe also call my attention. I chose cuba because I love it, your houses, museums and your  palaces , was unique because your history, the moment that happened inside them, as the wars and fights.  
And I like the Europe also because I call my attention all the history in each one the older building through the territory.
I like study the differents forms, first a part time course, then to distance learning while I can´t travel a the some country, then learn face to face in some university the this places,

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My Future Job

If I think about the type of kind of job I would like to have a job where I was creating, doing, drawing. A job where there is an experiment...